Paleo Blueberry Muffins

Muffins_2_WEB

One of the most difficult things about transitioning to a healthier lifestyle can be feeling like you’ll never again be able to eat the things you once loved. Well, I’m here to show you that this isn’t the case! Although your taste buds truly change over time, I don’t believe that you should never feel deprived. These muffins taste just like the original blueberry muffin that most love, although I think they’re even better!

I highly recommend using parchment muffin liners for these, as grain free baked goods have a tendency to stick to even regular muffin liners. Hope you love them as much as my family does!

Happy baking!

Muffins_1_WEB

Paleo Blueberry Muffins

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Place all of the ingredients, except for the blueberries, into a food processor. Pulse until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Add the blueberries to the food processor and stir to combine.**No food processor? No problem! Simply mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, and the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix until well combined, and then add the blueberries.
  3. Scoop the batter into the parchment lined muffin tin. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins are lightly browned and they bounce back when lightly touched. Place on a cooling rack. Enjoy warm! Yum!!

Muffins_Vertical_WEB

1. Stacey

These are so good!!!

I’m so glad you got to try them, Stacey!!

2. Jaime

These are great. Thanks for sharing your recipes. I love them because they are easy to make and consistently delicious!

Thanks so much, Jaime! That’s always my number one goal 😉

3. Beth Winkler

I just made these last night and brought them to my Nutrition Consultant class at Bauman College in Berkeley. Everyone loved them! I told my class about your website. Thanks for such a great recipe and site1

That’s so sweet of you, thanks Beth! I hope you’re enjoying your class, I’ve been to that campus before 🙂

4. Kiersten

These look awesome! I’ll have to try them when I can have eggs again!

Thanks, Kiersten! I hope you do great with eggs once you’re able to add them in again! 🙂

5. Hanna

I am totally making these soon! Could I use coconut butter instead of coconut cream?

I hope you love them, Hanna! Coconut butter wouldn’t be a good sub for the coconut creme, however, I have made them with extra coconut oil instead of the creme, and they turned out almost as good 😉

• Hanna

I took way too long to try this, but I’m so glad I finally did! I added extra coconut oil just like you said and it worked wonderfully. Thanks for making this recipe. 🙂 I actually used stevia + almond milk instead of honey and used mixed berries.

So happy you loved them, Hanna! I’m so glad the changes you made worked! 🙂

6. Patty

Hi Kiersten,
    What can I substitute for the honey in this recipe?? Also, is the cooking time the same for the smaller baking cups?
    Thanks!
    Patty

Hi Patty! You could easily substitute maple syrup for the honey! If you were to make mini-muffins I would only bake them for about 10-15 minutes. I haven’t made mini ones myself, but I’m sure they’d be delicious. Hope that helps! 🙂

7. […] Paleo Blueberry Muffins […]

8. […] Blueberry Muffins […]

9. Aricia Phillips

Just made them and they were delicious, my husband the picky eater ate 4.

So happy to hear you liked them, Aricia!

10. […] for more muffin inspiration? Check out my Blueberry, Double Chocolate “Peanut” Butter, Lemon Poppyseed and Pumpkin Muffin […]