Buffalo Chicken Dip

posted in: Appetizers | 35

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I’ve been meaning to blog this recipe for my buffalo chicken dip for forever now! This dip is my father-in-laws FAVORITE, as he always requests it and talks about how delicious it is. It’s also such a huge hit at parties, and so easy to make!

If you know me, you know I looooove buffalo chicken anything! If you haven’t made my buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes with ranch dressing, you must! They’re so, so good! I love how easy this dip is, and no one will ever guess that it’s completely dairy-free!

If you’re heading to any Super Bowl parties this year, make sure you make this buffalo chicken dip! Seriously, everyone will love you and want to be your best friend. I love this served with fresh veggies and plantain chips, but feel free to get creative!

It feels so good to be back to blogging regularly! I have so much in store for all of you now that my eBook is finished! I’m just waiting for one more piece to be approved and then it will be released to you!! I can’t even wait!!!

I made the worst (best) decision of my life last night and started watching The Bachelor. I haven’t watched the show in years, and now I remember exactly why. It’s like a train wreck, and you can’t turn away! So awkward, and it can bring out the very worst in girls. This show makes me thank my lucky stars that I didn’t meet my husband on The Bachelor, because that show is a hot mess. Plus, can you even imagine being the girl Ben picks and then having to watch the entire season play out on TV, while he takes a million other girls on the most ridiculous dates? Count me OUT. Obviously I can’t wait to watch another episode tonight, I’ve gotta get caught up with you all! Clearly I’ll be eating this dip while I watch, cause it’s the BEST.

Happy cooking!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir well.
  2. Pour the mixture into a 8x8” dish, or a round dish like the one that I used in the photos.
  3. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown and bubbling.
  4. Enjoy warm with celery, carrot and zucchini sticks! Plantain chips are awesome too!

PIN THIS FOR LATER:

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1. Stacey

Yum! I want to make this asap!

Hope you love it, Stacey! 🙂

2. Rebecca

This looks delicious! Quick question, would you decrease the amount of hot sauce if you don’t like things hot? I know it kind of messes with the recipe, but my tongue just isn’t a fan of spicy foods! TIA

Hi Rebecca, I would definitely decrease the amount of hot sauce. I would add the hot sauce a tablespoon at a time until it tastes good to you! 🙂

3. […] INCREDIBLY EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP […]

4. Meghan

Can I make this ahead and freeze it? Looks delish!

Hi Megan! I’m sure you could although I haven’t tried it myself. I would just let it defrost in the fridge overnight then heat it up in the oven before serving. Let me know if you do try freezing and how it turns out!

5. […] Love that spicy buffalo flavor as much as I do? Check out my other popular buffalo recipes – Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Yams, Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Buffalo Chicken […]

6. […] Buffalo Chicken Dip […]

7. Michele Schenone

How many people does this serve? Thinking I may have to double the recipe for 14 people? Thanks!

Hi Michele! I’d definitely double the recipe for that many! I’d say this serves about 6ish people as an appetizer, depending how hungry your crowd is 🙂

8. Roberta E Eastman

Thank you for all the recipes.

Just purchased your sauce book (Im a sauce girl, I grew up in New England where you eat gravy.

I made my pantry list from the book and will start serving.

For this recipe Im thinking since I dont like Buffalo, however do like BBQ, I will make your BBQ sauce and use that instead of hot sauce to Make BBQ Chicken Dip. What do you think?

Hi Roberta! I love the idea of using BBQ sauce! You may not need as much mayo when using BBQ sauce, maybe start with 1/2 cup and see how it tastes – you can always add more from there 🙂

9. Falynn Breeding

So yummy!! The simplicity here makes this so amazing and the best buffalo chicken dip I’ve ever made. Thank you!

So glad you liked it!

10. Donna

Oh man was this good. I made it last night for dinner, and we devoured it. It has just the right amount of spice blended with creamy mayo and chicken (I liberally seasoned chicken thighs, fried them in avo oil then shredded). I served mine with carrot sticks, celery sticks and cucumber slices. Next time I will add red bell pepper slices for dipping. I would say it serves 4 as a meal or 6-8 as an app. Thanks for an amazing recipe!

I’m so glad you loved it, Donna!

11. Paleo Snacks and Appetizers

[…] For more details about the recipe visit http://livinglovingpaleo.com/ […]

12. Ashley

Can you put this in a crock pot instead?

Hi Ashley! I think that would work, although you may want to leave the top off of the slow cooker during the last hour, so that any added moisture can evaporate 🙂

13. […] 1. Buffalo Chicken Dip […]

14. […] Buffalo Chicken Dip by Living Loving Paleo  […]

15. Bryce

Any suggestions for subbing out mayo?? I have a egg allergy and would LOVE to make this tomorrow for super bowl..!

Of course! You can easily use cashew cream instead – just soak a cup of raw cashew pieces in hot water for 30 minutes to 1 hour, then drain and rinse the cashews. Place the cashews into your blender and blend with water (about 1/4-1/2 cup), and blend on high until it creates a thick, creamy sauce. Then just follow the remaining directions as is!

• Nikki

Can you use just avacado mashed up instead of mayo?

Hi Nikki! That could work, although it would make the dip completely different than this recipe. After baking, the mayo becomes really creamy and gives the dip a great texture, which you wouldn’t get from using mashed avocado.

16. […] Original recipe can be found at Living Loving Paleo […]

17. Richy

The dip really didn’t turn out well. It seemed as though it became all grease and no dip. It looks nothing like the picture. I definitely didn’t screw yo the simple ingredients, it seems as though the picture was way more enticing than the dip itself. Sad!

So sorry to hear it didn’t turn out for you, Richy! I’m not sure what could have happened, this is actually my most popular recipe and the first issue i’ve heard of. The only thing I could think of is it could possibly be the mayo that you used. Was it store-bought or homemade?

18. […] Buffalo Chicken Dip […]

19. Samantha

This buffalo chicken dip was amazing!! Everyone who tried it at our 4th of July party loved it and couldn’t believe it was Paleo. Thank you for sharing!

Love hearing that, thanks for sharing Samantha!

20. Dick William

Not gonna lie.. i just found this since i recently went non-dairy and this is better than with butter and cream cheese. good looks on this recipe..do you have an instagram to follow?