How fun is this, I’ve been nominated for an award by Jo Hannah over at Gluten Free America! I’ve been able to get to know Jo Hannah personally over the last few days through email, and let me tell you, she is one incredible woman with an amazing story of her life and battle with Celiac Disease, which you can read HERE. I love following her blog and I love her posts, they really get me thinking. Gluten Free America is a great blog to follow, if you aren’t already!
The Liebster Award is intended for up-and-coming and helps new blogs get some visibility and also connect bloggers to each other. As part of the award process, I get to answer some fun questions and pay it forward to other awesome and deserving bloggers whose work I enjoy.
My questions & answers:
1. If it were the end of the world, what food would you hoard?
Anyone who follows me on Instagram (@livinglovingpaleo) or knows me really well could easily answer this question for me! Without a doubt, grassfed burgers, Japanese yam fries and my homemade ranch! I could seriously live off that meal, with tons of veggies, of course!
2. What is your favorite “time out” or vacation location and why?
Hawaii! My husband and I love Hawaii so much that we want to move there! It’s such a peaceful place; I love the weather, the beaches, and the slower pace of life there. I just LOVE Hawaii!
3. What one person inspired you the most in your journey to a gluten-free lifestyle?
My husband, all the way! He’s fought so hard for me (and researched everything he could) for so many years, never once complaining that it was too much, and more than anything, I wanted him to have a healthy wife. He always tells me “whatever it takes,” meaning that he not only supports any decision I make to be healthier, but that we’re both really willing to do whatever it takes to feel our absolute best.
4. If you could change one thing to help fix our planet right now, what would it be and why?
Get rid GMO’s! If there is one thing that I wish every person in this country would do, it would be to educate themselves about what GMO’s really are, and to eliminate them from their diets. I truly believe that genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) play a huge role in the increase of disease in our country.
5. What is the BEST gluten-free dish you’ve ever created? Recipe please!
This is actually a tough one, because I won’t ever post a recipe on my blog unless I truly love it, so I’ll give you a few! My buffalo chicken hash, maple bacon sausage patties, beef & broccoli, and my chicken zoodle soup (a classic favorite, and my most popular recipe.)
Now the really fun part, here are the blogs that I’m nominating:
www.justloveyourguts.com – Heather over at JustLoveYourGuts, not only creates amazing paleo recipes, but also shares incredible information about health! She’s not only a Certified Wellness Coach, and a Personal Fitness Trainer, but is also studying to become a Nutritional Therapy Consultant!
www.adashofmeg.com – Meg is a nutritionist who just loves real food! She shares many personal stories on her blog that will leave you inspired, as well as recipes that will make you want to get in the kitchen!
www.WWJME.com – John has quite the story, he’s lost over 130lbs by following a paleo lifestyle! How awesome is that! He’s not only inspiring, but also creates some seriously delicious recipes!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Here are my questions for my lovely fellow bloggers, if you choose to accept:
1. What inspired you to begin a gluten-free lifestyle?
2. What is something that you wish the world knew about you?
3. What are you most proud of, or what is your biggest accomplishment?
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
5. What is your absolute favorite food to eat?