Who doesn't love meatballs? They're so easy to throw together in a pinch, super convenient, and they make awesome leftovers! Doesn't get much better than that! I absolutely love the flavors in this dish, and I hope you do too!
Serve this with my Cilantro Lime Cauliflower "Rice!" That's what I did, and they're the perfect match. Don't skip the dipping sauce, it's what takes this dish to the next level!
- 1 pound ground pork (or substitute ground turkey)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped, dark green ends discarded
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced (or slightly less than 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the meatballs, just until combined, using your hands. Shape the meat mixture into 1 1/2 " balls. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through. Enjoy!