Butternut squash noodles layered with a creamy, dairy-free ricotta, a delicious, veggie-loaded meat sauce, and then topped with a bubbly-browned dairy-free mozzarella…that’s exactly what this Butternut Squash Pasta Bake is!
I was attempting to come up with a clever name for butternut squash noodles…and all I got for ya is boodles…cool? Cool. Now you know how I spend my free time.
By now it’s pretty obvious how much I LOVE Whole Foods Market 365, and I’ve partnered with them to bring you this brand new recipe! I’m there pretty much daily, either grabbing groceries or a quick snack after the gym, as it’s right on my way home. They make eating real food the EASIEST with all of the grab-and-go options that they have available, and now that they’ve added perks for being an Amazon Prime member, it’s even better!
What’s extra rad is that Amazon Prime members save an extra 10% off of items with yellow sale signs, which can be found all over the store. PLUS, you’ll get extra deals which are only available for Prime members! I downloaded the app right on my iPhone (you can also register your phone number instead), which I simply scan at checkout to save even more!
My dogs are just as big of fans of Amazon Prime as my husband and I are, and they go wild every time a box arrives on our doorstep, convinced it’s for them. We get their favorite bully sticks & toys on Amazon, so they go crazy for good reason, haha!
I’m often asked what else makes Whole Foods Market 365 different from your average grocery store, so here’s 12 things that make them unique, and just some of the reasons why I looooove them:
- Thousands and thousands of organic and non-GMO products
- Unmatched selection of gluten-free, vegan and other special-diet foods
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners in any of the food we sell
- High-fructose corn syrup, added MSG and hydrogenated fats are not allowed in food
- Only responsibly farmed or sustainably caught wild seafood in our seafood department
- Prepared foods made fresh using only high -quality ingredients like those in our aisles
- Meat department sources only from animals raised to animal welfare standards with no added hormones and no antibiotics, ever
- Loads of local, Whole Trade® and organic produce and flowers
- Our 365 Everyday Value® eggs all go beyond cage-free
- Dairy and cheese choices from animals not given hormones (rBST/rBGH)
- All cleaning products are eco-friendly and list ingredients
- No parabens, phthalates, triclosan and 100+ more questionable ingredients in any body care in our stores
When I set out to create this Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, I wanted to pack it full of veggies, and yet have it taste so delicious that even the least veggie lovers will head back for seconds and thirds! This dish is also completely dairy-free, although you’d never know it! I used both Kite Hill and Miyoko’s dairy-free “cheeses” in this recipe, but you’re welcome to use any dairy-free or regular brand that you love!
This recipe comes together in a snap, thanks to all of the ingredients that I found at Whole Foods Market 365. I used their pre-made butternut squash noodles, to make this recipe the easiest to whip up! I’m happy to make many things from scratch…but butternut squash noodles isn’t one of them, so I’m extra grateful that they have these available!
Whenever I want to add even more veggies to this Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, I serve it over a bed of arugula, and it’s such a delicious combo. You can also feel free to use any of the Rao’s Homemade sauces in this dish, but my personal favorite is the tomato basil. SO GOOD.
Looking for other delicious and easy recipes using ingredients found at Whole Foods Market 365? Be sure to check these out:
Enjoy this recipe for my Butternut Squash Pasta Bake!
PIN IT FOR LATER – Butternut Squash Pasta Bake:
Disclaimer: This Faux Lasagna Casserole is a sponsored post on behalf of Whole Foods Market 365. All opinions on Living Loving Paleo are always 100% my own and I only ever work with companies that I absolutely love. My sponsors help to keep Living Loving Paleo up and running!