I couldn't wait to get my hands on Arsy's latest cookbook, The Paleo Foodie Cookbook! Many of you may already know Arsy from her popular website, rubiesandradishes.com. The cover alone was reason enough for anyone to want this book! As soon as I came home and this book had arrived, I started to dig through it and was simply amazed by the gorgeous photography and the creativity! The recipes are ones that I've never seen before, both exotic and twists on traditional favorites, yet the ingredients are easy to find. This book truly has it all, from an outline of the paleo diet, to a breakdown of carbohydrates, protein, fats, cholesterol, as well as the paleo protocol for which foods to eat and which to avoid, not to mention the incredible recipes! The Paleo Foodie Cookbook will make you want to get into the kitchen and start cooking some amazing recipes for your family and friends! It's easy to see the love and the incredible hard work that went into this book! This is a must have for any food lover, like yours truly!Arsy was also incredibly generous to let me share a recipe from her book, as well as giveaway a FREE copy of her new cookbook! See the bottom of this post for the giveaway rules!
Want your own copy now? I don't blame you, I would too! You can order a copy HERE. This cookbook releases TODAY, March 25th!!
Recipe From The Paleo Foodie – Enjoy!
Tabbouleh is traditionally made with bulgur. The riced cauliflower is a perfect replacement, adding a hint of the light color associated with tabbouleh. Since parsley is the dominant flavor in tabbouleh, you don't miss much with this swap. This salad is also much easier to make when you don't have to prepare and soak the bulgur.
- 2 cups/80 g packed parsley, chopped
- 1 cup/50 g green onion, chopped
- 1 cup/160 g tomato, seeds removed and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup/230 g cauliflower, riced
- 2 tbsp/30 ml extra-virgin olive oil 2 tbsp/30 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
Cooking Instructions –
Gently combine all ingredients. Adjust salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
Enter to win a FREE copy of The Paleo Foodie!!
- There are TWO mandatory steps to enter the giveaway –
- 1. You must follow my blog 🙂
- 2. Leave a commenton this post telling me that you're following my blog. Be sure to enter your email address in the comment form so that I can contact you if you win
A Few More Rules:
- Giveaway is open to US residents only
- This giveaway will end on Sunday March 29th, at 11:59pm (PST)
- Once the winner has been selected, you will have 48 hours to respond. If there is no response within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected